Friday, September 5, 2008

September 5, 2008

Dear Isaac,

Since I had read that all of your senses are developed, I decided to try playing you some music last night. While I was at the computer working on some things, I put on some of my favorite songs and held the little computer speaker to my tummy. You had been somewhat quiet in the afternoon, but as soon as I started playing you the music, you started to move and wiggle like crazy! I made sure to put the speaker on a place on my tummy that I knew wasn't right over your head because I didn't want to hurt your sweet little ears. You must have still been able to hear the songs because of all that movement. I hope you liked them. It was a special thing for Mommy to be able to share with you some of my favorite songs that we sing in church. I sang along with some of the songs, too, so that you could still hear my voice as well. I hope to play you some more music tonight.

I love you so much, Isaac.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: