Dear Isaac,
The entire church prayed for you yesterday. Pastor Guy had Daddy and I come down front, and he told everyone about you. I was so proud to stand up there as your Mommy, but was also very sad as he shared the news the doctors have told us. The elders from the church came up, too, and layed hands on Daddy and I as everyone prayed. I know many, many people have been touched by your life and are praying for you, Isaac.
We came home and watched some football. Daddy was very glad that the Jets won. They scored a lot of points against the other team. Oh, how I wish I knew that we'd be able to watch season after season after season of football games with you. I know how much Daddy would love that... how much he would love to get you your own Jets jersey and teach you to throw a football.
Your birthday is coming up very soon. Lots of people are going to be there to meet you and to tell you how much they love you. I can't wait to hold you and kiss you; but I really like knowing that you're safe in my tummy. You were up very early this morning wiggling around and I loved just laying there for an hour before getting up, feeling you move all around. I am going to miss that.
I love you so much, Isaac.
Love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
John 14:18-20
I will not leave you comfortless-in a bereaved and desolate condition.....I will come to you.
Post a Comment