Sunday, September 21, 2008

September 21, 2008

Dear Isaac,

Yesterday morning Daddy and I were able to spend some great time with you. After laying in bed and talking for a long while, we went to have some breakfast and took a nice walk at the park. The weather was cool, but it was still very sunny. It was a beautiful morning.

When we got back home, Daddy and I planted a rose bush that Pop Pop and Grandma Mia had given us in honor of you. It took a little while to get it planted, but it will look beautiful as it starts to grow and to bloom. It has already bloomed a little bit, and the roses are a wonderful shade of yellow and smell very sweet. I am so thankful that we'll have something to look at and always think of you.

Daddy went to play golf with John yesterday afternoon and he said they had a lot of fun. You have the best Daddy in the world... he loves you so much. I hope you're able to hear him when he talks to you and says good night to you each night.

I love you so much, Isaac.

Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stacy

I woke up this morning thinking about you and thought that you were probably getting very close to your due date. I haven't read your blog in a few week since school has started for me. I will be thinking of you in the following weeks and I will be praying for you. I miss you

~Kelli said...

Lots of prayers to your family! Your story is so touching. I wish you the best.