Dear Isaac,
Yesterday you got a present in the mail from Lauren and baby Norrah. There was a CD filled with beautiful songs, and I played a couple of them for you yesterday afternoon. There was also a precious hand-made quilt with the fruits of the spirit embroidered through it. It has lots of bright green and blue, and some purple. It is gorgeous.
You have continued to be moving around a lot, and both Daddy and I just love it. I love that Daddy gets to feel you move even more often. I know he's very glad about that, too.
Mom Mom is coming to visit and have lunch with me at work today. I am hoping you'll be as wiggly as you usually are so she can feel your big old kicks, too! I am very glad that after work today it's the weekend and we'll get some time to just relax and be with you. I am so glad for today... that you are alive and that you are still with us.
I love you so much, Isaac.
Love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I'm not exactly sure how I ended up on your other blog, which directed me here, but I just want to tell you that your posts amaze me. I You are so strong and your little guy is so lucky to have you as his mother.
Post a Comment