Thursday, September 4, 2008

September 4, 2008

Dear Isaac,

Last night Mommy had a hard and sad night. I am so excited to get to meet you in a few weeks, but I know that also means that in a few weeks Daddy and I will most likely have to say goodbye to you. I am not ready to do that yet... I don't think I would ever be ready to.

I just layed in bed crying, feeling all of your sweet kicks and wiggles, thinking about how I have asked God so many times for a miracle... for Him to heal you on this side of heaven, for Him to make your little body okay. That's something that Daddy and I, along with many other people, keep asking Him for.

I don't know what His answer will be. But I want you to know how proud Daddy and I are of you, how much we love you, how we are so thankful for you, and how much you have changed our lives and the lives of so many people for the better. You are so important to us, and you have and will continue to play such an important role here on Earth.

I love you so much, Isaac.

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Kristin (kekis) said...

Sweet, little Isaac:

You are so very blessed to have such an amazing Mommy and Daddy who love you so much. No matter how much time you do or do not get to spend with them in this world, they will always love you this much. The glory from God is that you always will be together in your hearts. Always.