Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September 2, 2008

Dear Isaac,

Mommy and Daddy are looking forward to getting to hear your heartbeat at the doctor's office today. It is one of the most sweetest sounds ever to us.

I was reading more about your development yesterday and the article said that at this point all five of your senses are developed. That is so neat! I have heard that sometimes babies react when their mommies put a flashlight to their tummy. I sort of what to try it, but I don't want to hurt your sweet little eyes. I love knowing, though, that you can hear Daddy and I when we talk to you. We talk to you all the time, and Daddy loves saying goodnight to you. I sure hope you know that it’s him and how much we both love you.

I hope you're doing okay in there. When I go to sleep I try very hard to position myself so that I am not squishing you. It's hard because you're getting so big! Hopefully the pillows I am using help. I just want you to feel comfortable and safe.

I love you, Isaac.

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Read this article (actually searched for it) and thought of you. I hope today's appointment went well.

Continued prayers from California. God Bless all three of you.

http://www.healingscripture.com/