Sunday, September 28, 2008

September 28, 2008

Dear Isaac,

Yesterday we got to visit with Pop-Pop and Gandma Mia. Pop-Pop's birthday is coming up this week, and Daddy and I wanted to take him out for a special dinner. We had some wonderful Italian food at a very nice restaurant near Pop-Pop's house. Mommy had a big plate of lasagna, but I couldn't eat much of it. You are getting so big in there, and I think my stomach is a bit squished! That's okay, though. I am never hungry, and would rather know that you're growing and getting stronger. You gave us some really strong kicks again last night... sometimes your kicks are so hard I think you're going to kick right through my tummy! I love those because you will sometimes leave your little foot out there for a little while and when I touch my tummy, I can feel it. It makes me feel a little bit closer to you.

Today Daddy and I are going to church, and Pastor Guy is going to have everyone there pray for you. So many people already are, Isaac... people begging God to heal you, people praying that you won't feel any pain when you're born, and people thanking God so much for the impact that your life has had.

I love you so much, Isaac.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: