Monday, September 22, 2008

September 22, 2008

Dear Isaac,

Yesterday Daddy and I made it to church. It had been a couple of weeks because of traveling and with Mommy being in the hospital last Sunday. We sang some great songs during worship time. I always try to sing loudly because I want you to hear the songs, too. I think some of the people around me may have thought I was a little weird, but that's okay. It's more important to me that you get to hear the beautiful songs, too.

During the afternoon we watched football. The Ravens won, which is a good thing. Tonight the Jets are playing, and I know Daddy is excited to watch the game with you. What I mean is that he loves to sit or lay on the couch with me feeling you move all around while watching the game. It's his way of being able to connect with you and to let you know that he's there, and that he loves you so much. Hopefully the Jets will do as well as the Ravens did.

I love you so much, Isaac.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: