Dear Isaac,
Yesterday Mommy and Daddy got to hear your heartbeat at the doctor's office. It was beating strong at 153 beats per minute. While the nurse was trying to find your heartbeat you kept kicking the little machine they use. You did that last time, too. It had us both laughing. Your strong heartbeat tells me that you're still growing, and it makes me so glad to know that you are doing okay in there.
I continue to hear stories of people who have been touched by your life. I am so proud of you, Isaac. We are so thankful to be your Mommy and Daddy.
Last night Daddy talked to you for a while. I think you heard him. You had been moving around a lot, and when Daddy started talking to you, you got really still. I guess that maybe his voice was soothing to you. I hope so.
I love you, Isaac.
Love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment