Tuesday, September 30, 2008

September 30, 2008

Dear Isaac,

I am glad that I don't have to go to work today. Mommy and Daddy were up very late watching the Ravens football game. It was a close one... it even went into overtime! Unfortunately, the Ravens lost; but, Daddy and I enjoyed watching the game. For a while, Daddy sat with me with his hands on my tummy telling you all about it, tapping my tummy, and feeling your kicks. He is such a good Daddy, and he loves you so much.

Today Mommy and Daddy have some appointments to go to and errands to run. One place we have to go is to the doctor's office. This is the last time we will see the doctor until your birthday. When we were there last week, she told us how beautiful you are going to be. She's right. I can't wait to see your sweet face, your head full of hair, your hands and your feet... maybe you'll even give us a thumbs up in person!

I love you so much, Isaac.

Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Isaac,
I wanted to thank you for something. Something hard to put into words, so bear with me.

Your Mommy is one of the people I trusted to give good advice on the Nest Fitness boards. From those boards I learned she was expecting you and found your blog. I am so happy for your Mommy and Daddy that they get to have you. I am a mommy too and it is one of the best blessings in my life.

Your Mommy and Daddy have shown you all the love in the world and they share God's love with you too. You and your parents continually inspire me to be more patient and loving with my own children. I wish I could adequatly express the impact you and your Mommy and Daddy have had on me. You have opened a part of my heart to people and God that I have never known before. Your Mommy's love for you and her vulnerable, open, loving and faithful heart and words that share your story have brought me closer to God. What a wonderful thing to do for a person! What an amazing legacy you and your family have begun. I can think of no greater gift.

Thank you Isaac. I am praying for you and your Mommy and Daddy.

~Kelli said...

This nestie is praying for you, Isaac and your family. Wishing the best!