Tuesday, September 23, 2008

September 23, 3008

Dear Isaac,

The Jets didn't play too well last night. Daddy wasn't very happy about that because he was really looking forward to their game. I know he was glad, though, that we got to watch it together as a family... at least the first half anyway.

This morning I have been sitting here playing the song "Wonderful, Merciful, Savior" to you. It's one of my favorite songs that we sing at church. It seems like you really like the sound of the piano and of the people singing. I like to play this one for you a lot because of how beautiful it is.

I can't believe that your birthday is going to be here in two weeks. Mommy has very mixed feelings about that. I am so excited to be able to meet you and see those little legs and arms that have been poking and kicking me. But I am also very scared because I know that you're safe in my tummy and I don't want you to be in a place where you aren't safe. You are so precious to Mommy and Daddy.

I love you so much, Isaac.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: