Tuesday, September 16, 2008

September 16, 2008

Dear Isaac,

I loved that we got to spend so much time together yesterday. I had to pretty much just lay on the couch all day, and I was able to just put my hands on my tummy and feel you move all over the place. You were very, very active. I could feel your little legs moving up and down... at least that's what I think it was since I know how you're positioned in there. I know the medicine I am taking makes me a little jittery, and it seems to make you feel that way, too. I hope you're okay in there and that the medicine isn't too much. I worry about that. I just want you to feel safe and comfortable.

Daddy and I go to the doctor's today. We will be getting to see you on the ultrasound machine, too. We'll be talking with the doctor about the day you'll be born. It is supposed to be one month from now, but I am starting to wonder if perhaps it will be sooner. In a way I hope not; Mommy isn't ready to give up getting to feel all of your kicks and wiggles yet.

I love you so much, Isaac.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: