Dear Isaac,
This morning I am playing you a song called "Come Thou Fount." It's an older hymn, but many people have redone it more recently. The person singing this version is Mark Schultz, one of my favorites. He has a wonderful voice, and the piano and violins in the background are beautiful. This is another one of Mommy's favorites that we sing in church.
Yesterday was a hard day for Mommy. It has been very hard knowing that our time with you is getting to be very short. I am so excited to meet you, but I am so sad that that may also mean that I have to give you up. I don't want to. I want to know that you'll be here for a long while with us. I want to listen to you make sweet baby noises, read to you at bed time, teach you how to walk and ride a bike, and watch you grow up. I know that if you're not with us you'll be in a much safer, better, and more perfect place because you'll be in heaven with Jesus. I just love you so much and want so badly to have the chance for you to be with us for a while first.
I love you so much, Isaac.
Love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I've been reading your blog for a few weeks now and keep hoping i can come up with something - anything to say to you to provide you any comfort. The best I can do is say your family is in my prayers. Isaac has left an impression on my heart and has helped me, you have helped me, become a better Mommy myself. I will continue to pray your 13.
Post a Comment