Dear Isaac,
I am so proud of you. Over the last few days I have been told by so many people, either in talking with them or through notes they have written me, about how you have changed their lives. They have been telling me how you have left an impression on their hearts, how they have been praying for you, and how you have brought them closer to Jesus and restored their faith in God. Daddy and I have talked about hwo it is important to us that our children have an impact in this world; you already have in so many ways. I am so proud to be your Mommy, and am so, so proud of you.
I am glad that it is Friday and that we'll have the weekend to spend just relaxing and being able to enjoy you. I know Daddy is looking forward to watching more football and telling you about it; I am looking forward to just getting to feel you kick and wiggle.
I love you so much, Isaac.
Love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I check your blogs often and have to tell you how inspirational you are to me. I can't imagine what you're going through but know that I don't know if I could go through anything in my life with as much strength and grace as you and your husband are doing. I pray that your time with Isaac is as special as you are.
I will continue to pray for you, Spencer and Isaac. Specifically for healing for Isaac. For God to mend his body and make him whole. Your story has struck a cord in me and I have asked God to give you strength and a blanket of peace to fall on your home. God bless you for your obedience and witness as you walk through this trial.
Remember, you have many, many people pleading with God for a miracle. I know you have a small group that is praying for you and I trust laying hands.
Just a reminder that I am interceding on your behalf as well.
God Bless You.
"Oh, that one might plead for a man with God, as a man pleadeth for his neighbor!"
Job 16:21
Post a Comment