Dear Isaac,
Daddy and I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. The nurse found your heartbeat right away, and it was perfect. You are continuing to grow, because each time they weigh Mommy, I weigh little bit more. The doctor felt all around on my tummy and could feel right where your head and sweet little feet are. She is the one who will be performing my c-section, and she made sure to tell us how beautiful you are going to be when you're born. I told her how the other doctors have said that you have a lot of hair, and she chuckled. I told her that I am excited to see it and to meet you.
You continue to kick up a storm. You gave Daddy and I a few really big kicks while we were watching the Presidential debate last night. My whole tummy shook!! I love knowing that you are getting stronger and that you are so alive in there.
I love you so much, Isaac.
Love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Just wanted to thank you for your letters to your son. Do you realize how many people will take that for granted today? They have a son or daughter that won't feel the warm love of a parent. Then they won't understand how much God loves them through the love of their parents. Your words fuel convictions for lacking in the area of love and grace towards my family and speaking that to our congregation at church at some point and time in my life. May God heal your son, may he perform a miracle over him because of your steadfast love for Him and because if we ask, we shall receive. In His steadfast love for us, A Brother in Christ Jesus.
Post a Comment