Dear Isaac,
Last night Daddy and I had a long talk about the kind of care that we want you to receive in the hospital when you are born. We had thought and prayed about all of that for a long time. We needed to write it down for the doctors at the hospital so that they knew what our wishes were for you... for you to be wrapped in your snuggly blue blanket, for us to be able to hold you as long as we want, and for your time on Earth to be as comfortable as it can be for you.
We are still begging God for a miracle for you. So many people are, Isaac. Your sweet life has brought so many people to their knees, some who pray often, and others who may have never prayed before. I am so proud that your life has pointed others to Jesus.
I am playing you some of my favorite worship songs again this morning. I can tell you like them because you're wiggling and kicking like crazy. I could sit here and do this with you all day.
I love you so much, Isaac.
Love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment