I am sitting here playing some of my favorite songs we sing in church for you. The first one was "How Deep the Father's Love for Us" and now we're listening to "Wonderful, Merciful Savior." I think you really like them because you were pretty still when I first got up this morning, but now you're moving all around!
It was so good to see you on the ultrasound yesterday. I was sad that we didn't get to see your sweet face, but the doctor got a nice picture of your legs and feet. And, we learned that you have a whole head full of hair! I am so glad... I really wanted you to have hair. Mommy and Daddy both had lots of hair when we were born, too. It's neat to see another way that you are like us and that you're our sweet son.
I wish I could sit here all morning and listen to music with you and feel you wiggle.
I love you so much, Isaac.
Love,
Mommy





No comments:
Post a Comment