Saturday, September 13, 2008

September 13, 2008

Dear Isaac,

I just wanted to tell you how much Daddy and I love you. It won't be long until we get to meet you, and like Daddy told you last night, we can't wait to be able to hold you. I am looking forward to being able to run my fingers through your soft hair, tickle your little feet, and kiss your sweet face.

You have forever changed us, Isaac. You have taught Daddy and me what it means to love so completely, to cherish the little things, and to not take our days for granted.

We met with the people at the hospital yesterday, and I know they are going to take very, very good care of you. That makes Mommy glad, because I want nothing more than for you to feel comfortable and safe.

I love you, Isaac.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: