Dear Isaac,
Yesterday was a long day for Mommy... a busy day at work, and some of the students weren't being very well-behaved. I had to raise my voice a few times and speak more firmly to a few of them, and I didn't like it very much because I didn't want you to hear Mommy's voice that way. Hopefully today will be better and I won't have to speak that way. I only want you to hear a voice that's tender and sweet.
You were moving a LOT yesterday; not just when you usually are in the evening, but through most of the school day, too. I loved that. I loved knowing that you are awake and are with me and still very much alive and growing. I had coffee with Kirsten last night and you were very busy then, as usual... she got to feel your little feet kicking and pedaling away. You are so, so precious.
I love you, Isaac.
Love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment