Tuesday, July 8, 2008

July 8, 2008

Dear Isaac,

We met with Dr. Iafolla yesterday. She's one of the head doctors for newborn babies at the hospital where you will be born. She very kindly answered all of my question, and told me to definitely bring an outfit for the doctors to put you in. I am looking forward to picking out just the right thing for you to wear and a snuggly blanket to wrap you in.

Today we have work again. It didn't go too badly yesterday, but I missed being able to feel more connected with you and more in tune to you moving. It's hard to do that with the students there. Later I am hoping to go to the pool for a little bit and spend some time in the water. It seems like you really like that.

I love you, Isaac.

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Isaac

I don't know you or your mommy, but I found her letters to you via her blog link on the Nest. I am pregnant and have two angel babies in heaven who never got the chance to grow and develop like you did. I wanted to write you a little note to tell you that your story gives me strength and your mommy is very inspirational. I don't know anyone with the strength and courage that your mommy and daddy have. I am not the same religion as your mommy but her faith in God reminds me and inspires me to believe more and to trust more.

No matter how long or short your stay on earth is, you and your story will live on. You have made a difference already, it usually takes people a whole lifetime to touch as many lives as you have.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.