Dear Isaac,
I spent some time at my new school yesterday working with some of the other teachers, and I got to tell one of them all about you... how you're kicking and wiggling up a storm, how you seem to like Zazz and ice cream, and how you often respond to hearing Daddy's voice. I am so proud of you.
Daddy and I are getting really excited for our week at the beach. Like I told you before, I can't wait to "take" you in the ocean, tell you all about the pretty seashells I find on the beach, and write your name in the sand. I am looking forward to taking a picture of that.
I hope you know how much I love you, Isaac. I tell you all the time and try to do the things that I feel like would show you while you're still in my tummy... I would so much rather be able to snuggle with you and kiss your sweet little face.
I love you so much, Isaac.
Love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Stacy - you are truly an amazing woman and a wonderful mom. Your strength and faith amazes me.
Post a Comment