Dear Isaac,
Yesterday Mommy went to the pool with Kirsten, Anne, and Jack for a bit. It was really hot outside, so we stayed in the water a bunch. I know you really like the water. It can be hard for Mommy to go to the pool sometimes and see all the little kids running around because I wish I knew that that would be you one day. I wish I knew that I would be able to see you reach all of those fun milestones, like learning to crawl and to walk, hearing you say "Ma-ma" or "Da-da" for the first time, and you getting your first tooth. I wish so much that things were different and want so badly to be able to just fix everything. I know that God can, whether that's here or in heaven. You're in good hands, Isaac.
Mommy tried this new maternity pillow last night that was very comfortable. I hope it didn't make you feel too squished or cramped in there. You keep growing and are getting very big! I love that, because it means I can feel your kicks and wiggles even better.
I love you, Isaac.
Love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I felt compelled to send a note to you today. What you are going through has been life changing for some of that are watching and reading your blog. For me, absolutely life changing. I would take too much of your time to go into detail.
I know your situation must seem unbearable, but God is using you. I don't know if that brings the comfort you deserve now or if it will provide comfort to you down the line.
I think and pray for you, Isaac and Spencer everyday. For wisdom, peace and strength.
As I was praying for you today, I thought of Psalm 23. Yes, we all know it, but particularly the walking in the valley, and the comfort that was still provided. Later today, I was listening to Jason Upton's Psalm 23 and thought of you again. I have no idea if this means anything to you now, but just a reminder that God is with you Stacy. He's with you. I pray that you, Spencer and Isaac will physically feel His arms around you. I am praying for you, everyday. Yes, for a miracle. We still serve the same God that raised Lazarus "God Has Helped". God Bless You.
Post a Comment