Dear Isaac,
Yesterday afternoon I went for a little walk/jog around the neighborhood. I thought it had cooled down, but it was still a little hot! I can't figure out if you like the jog part too much... one of your legs kept jabbing me almost as if to tell me, "Mommy! Stop!!" Or, maybe you were excited and you liked it.
I prayed for you for a while yesterday, too. A girl named Lauren sent me a piece of a prayer cloth she used when she prayed for her baby, Norrah. I have never met Lauren, but she has been a good friend to me and she prays for you often. I layed the little piece of cloth on my tummy and asked God to make you better... to heal your little body and to allow Mommy and Daddy to have a long time with you. I don't know if His answer will be yes or no... I want it to be yes so badly. Like I told you before, though, even if Mommy and Daddy only have a moment with you, it will be worth it for us. And I know that if you're not with us, you'll be resting safely in the arms of Jesus... and really, there's no better place to be.
I love you, Isaac.
Love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Stacy...my heart is getting heavier with the need to pray fervently for you. For your strength, for elasticity for your heart -- because you amaze with me how your love for Isaac just keeps growing and growing.
Stay strong. (And enjoy the cooler weather that I think is coming your way today -- it was only 62 when we got up in Ohio this morning!)
Post a Comment