Dear Isaac,
I have been reading about how at this stage in your development, you're starting to be able to respond to sounds that you hear. I think that's really neat, and you seem to be showing that. Last night Mommy went to see the movie Mama Mia with some friends. There is a lot of singing and music in the movie, and every time a song came on you started wiggling and kicking a lot. When it was just talking, you were a lot more still.
It has been so fun to begin to notice your patterns of when you are active, and when you are more still. Lately, it has been neat to feel you start to respond to noises. I love being able to get to know you like that. I can't wait to finally meet you and hold you and kiss your sweet little face.
I love you, Isaac.
Love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment