Dear Isaac,
Today your story is going to be posted on the Children's National Medical Center website. I am so excited that your sweet life will have the chance to influence and impact even more people.
Last night Daddy and I layed in bed just feeling you move and wiggle around. He would tap on my tummy and you would kick or punch back... it was almost like a little game. He kisses you goodnight every night, Isaac... I don't know if you somehow know that or not, but I wanted to tell you. You are so special to us. We love talking about you, feeling you move, and just being "with" you.
I love you, Isaac.
Love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Your words are so beautiful and heartwrenching at the same time. I know that our circumstances are different but I remember the fear of the unknown only 5 short months ago. I pray that the lord will help you through this journey and comfort you when you most need him.
Dear Isaac,
I just found your mommy's lovely letters to you and they have brought me to tears. I will be praying to give you and your parents strength and hope that everything will turn out just fine. God has a plan and we know he will do what's best, I admire the faith and love your mom and dad has in you and in God.
I will now be praying that after you are born, you can stay here and share a lot of wonderful memories with everyone who love you so much already.
God bless you, mommy and daddy,
Shanny
Post a Comment