Dear Isaac,
This weekend Grammy and Grandpa Jack are here visiting. It has been nice to visit with them. Daddy played golf with Jack yesterday, and Grammy and I watched a movie and went to the pool. We went out for dinner in the evening, and I think you liked the lemonade I had... you did quite the little dance afterwards!
I put our thumbs up picture of you in the frame that Mom-Mom brought. It looks beautiful, and is sitting front and center on the bookshelf in our living room. I can see it every morning when I walk downstairs. I am so thankful for that picture of you. Any time I see or give a thumbs up now I think of you, and I know that I always will. It is so special... you are so special.
I love you, Isaac.
Love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment