Dear Isaac,
Last night we had some chocolate cake for Grandpa Gerry's birthday. You liked it. It was great because Aunt Jolene and Aunt Melinda got to feel you wiggle and kick. It was great for them to be able to "meet" you.
We had a long car ride home from New York today, and I know you must have been getting a little squished in there with all the sitting I was doing. Hopefully it was okay in there and still gave you plenty of room. I am sure, though, since you're growing so much that regardless of whether I am sitting or standing, that you're getting squished. Hopefully that means I'll get to feel your kicks and punches even more strongly in the weeks to come!
I love you so much, Isaac.
Love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I love reading your letters to Isaac. (Isaac is my brother's name by the way.... good choice! I love it!) I think it is so sweet and it will be something you can cherish in the years ahead. I admire your faith and the positive attitude you have! Prayers to you and your family.
Post a Comment