Wednesday, July 9, 2008

July 9, 2008

Dear Isaac,

Yesterday the lady at Children's Hospital contacted me and wanted to use a picture of YOU on their website... your famous thumbs up picture!! Mommy cried when she asked me this, because it si so special to me that other people will get to see you and get to know you a little bit.

I had a nice lunch with Julie yesterday and we talked all about you. I told her how thankful I was that this pregnancy has physically been very easy, and that I am trying to enjoy each day with you that I can.

There are so many people praying for you, sweet Isaac... people I know, people I don't know, and people who haven't prayed much before now. I am so proud to be your Mommy and that your life continues to touch the lives of so many people, including to high school girls in Taylor's cabin at Young Life camp who decided to start a relationship with Jesus after hearing your story. I am so proud of you.

I love you, Isaac.

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

mommyof7 (2inheaven) said...

I was wondering if I could have the honor of making a crocheting a baby blanket for sweet Isaac? One that you could if you wanted let himn go home with. Your story has made me appreaciate my sweet blessings so much more. You and your husband and sweet precious Isaac are in our prayers. I would truly be honored to make you a blanket....
Mommy of 5
mambo1@mindspring.com