Thursday, July 17, 2008

July 17, 2008

Dear Isaac,

Last night they had fireworks at the carnival, and you could see and hear them so clearly from the back porch. My favorite ones were the gold ones that exploded in a circle and then sparkled as they slowly trickled down. I stood there watching the whole thing, wondering if you could hear the loud booms and wishing you could see all of the beautiful colors and designs. I think maybe you heard the booms because every time a really loud one happened you kicked me.

I think about you constantly, Isaac, and I pray for you all the time. Sometimes Mommy doesn't know what to pray for for you. I want so badly for your little body to be okay and for you to live a long life here with us, but I know that eternity with Jesus is far better than life here. I just want you to know how much I love you, and that you'll always be a part of our family. You'll always be our first born, the first grandchild of my parents, and hopefully one day a big brother.

I love you, Isaac.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: