Dear Isaac,
Yesterday we celebrated the 4th of July. Daddy and I went to the park downtown where they had all kinds of games of games and rides. There were clowns, men walking on stilts, and even a small petting zoo and pony rides. We had a nice lunch while we listened to the live music, and walked around for a bit. In the evening we went over to Kirsten and John's with the rest of small group for dinner. Everyone was asking all about you. We watched the fireworks, even though they were a little bit hard to see since the smoke was blowing in our direction.
Daddy and I had a lot of fun, but the day made us a little sad, too. I want so much to be able to keep you and to know that next year on the 4th of July we'd be pushing you in a stroller while we did all those things, letting you pet the sheep, or ride on the carousel. I don't know if that will be God's plan, but I want it to be my plan because I want so much to have you here with Mommy and Daddy. You are just so precious to us.
I love you, Isaac.
Love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I am so sorry you have to think about all those things when everyone else is having fun. Your life is such a testimony.
This is not our home. If Isaac isn't here,he will be touching the face of God instead of sheep at a petting zoo next July 4. Although, I am still praying for a miracle. I am so sincerely sorry. My heart just breaks for your hurt.
May God turn these dark days into light and replace your sackloth and ashes with joy and dancing.
I KNOW HE WILL. I am just sorry for these dark days.
I thought of two books you might like...
1.A Future and a Hope by Jon Courson
2.Mistaken Identity
Praying-
Post a Comment