Monday, July 14, 2008

July 14, 2008

Dear Isaac,

Yesterday I had the chance to visit with Kim and Beth, and the chance to get together with Kirsten for some coffee and dessert. All of them had questions about you. I loved having the chance to talk about you, even though some of the things we talked about made Mommy very sad.

I just want so much to know that I am going to be able to keep you when you are born, and that I am going to get to teach you to walk, how to ride a bike, put a Band-Aid on your boo-boo's when you fall, read to you before bed time, and all the other things that mommies dream about for their babies. It hurts my heart to know that God may ask me to give you back to Him. And although being with Him is a far better place, I would much rather have you here first.

I haven't even met you yet, and I already just love you so much, Isaac. I think about you all the time, wondering what you're doing in there to keep busy and pass the time. You are so precious to me and to Daddy.

I love you, Isaac.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: