Friday, July 25, 2008

July 25, 2008

Dear Isaac,

I had lunch with Mom-Mom yesterday. When we first go there, she was able to see my tummy move when you kicked. As we were leaving, she wanted to be able to feel you kick and wiggle, but I think you must have been asleep. We tried for a few minutes to get you to move around, but you just wouldn't. Hopefully next time she'll get the chance.

Today Daddy and I go for an ultrasound at the doctor's office. I am really looking forward to getting to see you. I hope that the ultrasound tech is able to get some great pictures of you like she did last time. Getting the chance to see you helps me to feel like I am getting to know you better. I am so proud of you, and I am so proud to be your Mommy.

I love you, Isaac.

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Daddy Dale and Mommy Jen said...

Stacy,
I have been reading your blog for quite some time. However, this is my first posting. I want to tell you that you are a strong woman and show an amazing amount of faith to keep moving forward. Yes, I have never been in your shoes, but I want you to know that I am praying for you everyday! I pray that you will continue to have the strength to keep moving forward and diong what it takes to make it through for both Issac and yourself. Today, I will be thinking about you and your husband during the ultrasound. I pray that you do get the pictures that you so desire as I agree that it would help. I am looking forward to reading your blog later today! Praying for you, all the time :) Stay strong!
Jennifer