Thursday, July 3, 2008

July 3, 2008

Dear Isaac,

It was such a joy to be able to spend so much time looking at you yesterday. You were pretty wiggly for a while. Sometimes I could feel you while watching you move, and other times we just saw your little hands and feet wiggling away. You even turned your head a few times!!

What was really special for Daddy and I was that you first waved to us, and then gave us the thumbs up sign. The nice lady working the ultrasound machine was able to get a good picture of it to give to us.

I can't wait to be able to "see" you again in a few weeks. I wish I could just reach right in my tummy and hug you.

I love you, Isaac.

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Valerie said...

This is a beautiful blog. I am so touched and honored just to read your letters to your son.