Dear Isaac,
You must have been having a little dance party in Mommy's tummy yesterday... all day long! I could feel you wiggle during summer school, when I was visiting with Melanie (that may have been the chocolate chip cookies!), and last night while watching So You Think You Can Dance with Daddy. He came over to blow on my tummy to see what you would do. You didn't do anything...we'll have to try that one again. :)
Isaac, I have heard from so many more people in the past few days about how your sweet life has had an impact on them. I know that it is every mother's hope that their child would leave a legacy. For mommies and daddies who know Jesus, it's their hope that their children would make a difference in this world for Him. That's my hope and Daddy's hope... and that's what you're already doing! I know that some parents wait for years, or even a lifetime for their children to have the kind of impact that you are already having. You matter, Isaac. Your life matters... it's important, not only to Mommy and Daddy, but to the people who you are affecting that we don't even know. I am so proud of you.
I love you, Isaac.
Love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Isaac, you're SUPER!
As I rocked Seth to sleep last night, I told him all about you, and how you're already "famous" -- in a kind of fun, "popular" way with your "thumbs up!" picture on the hospital website, but more importantly, you're famous in an eternal way: your life is drawing people to God.
I have no doubt that in the Lamb's Book of Life, there is the ability for God to "cross reference" (because, well, duh! He's GOD, and He can do anything!), and that cross referenced to "Isaac Timothy D____" are names of a whole BUNCH of people that are being drawn to Heaven's Keeper because of YOU!!!
I'm so proud of you. Like your mommy told you in today's letter, some parents wait a lifetime to see their little boy become a man God uses....I was lucky, too, to be a mommy whose son God used even before his birthday. It's so wonderful.
Well done, good and faithful little one.
Post a Comment