Dear Isaac,
Last night Daddy and I layed in bed for a while just talking to you. Like the last time we did that, Daddy would put his mouth right next to my tummy and talk to you, then put the side of his face down to see if you'd "answer." A few times you did with a little jab to his cheek. We both thought it was so sweet and really funny!
Isaac, I want you to know that there are still so many people praying for you and begging God for a miracle... that He would heal your little body and allow us to have years and years with you. Daddy and I pray for that every day because we just love you so much. I hope you know that we do. We try to let you know in every way we know how.
I love you, Isaac.
Love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment