Tuesday, July 1, 2008

July 1, 2008

Dear Isaac,

It seems to me that you have turned in to quite the night owl, just like Daddy. For most of the day yesterday you were pretty quiet, almost concerningly quiet; as soon as the evening rolled around you were moving all over the place!! It was a little bit difficult to even fall asleep. I didn't mind, though... it made me smile.

Tomorrow we're going to the doctor's office and we're going to get the chance to "see" you when the doctor performs an ultrasound. I am really excited because by now so many of your little features are visible... like your nose, ears, eyes, and maybe even some hair on your head. I often wonder if you'll be born with hair on your head just like Daddy and I were.

I can't wait to see you tomorrow, and I can't wait until I finally get to meet you, hold you, and kiss you sweet little face.

I love you, Isaac.

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a reminder that I am still praying for the three of you, by name, every single day.