Saturday, August 30, 2008

August 30, 2008

Dear Isaac,

This morning Daddy and I walked around Annapolis. I love it there. We had breakfast at a place that was VERY crowded, but the food was yummy. We sat at the edge of the dock on a bench and looked out at the water. You were kicking a lot, and Daddy and I each had a hand on my tummy as we just sat and talked for a while. We went into a couple of stores, and on our way back to the hotel, found a store full of really beautiful baby things. The store was called "Bonjour" which means "hello" in French.

We had planned to look for an outfit for you on Monday, but I was so glad to have found this little shop. The store was small, but everything in there was special. We picked out an outfit for you that's a sweet shade of baby blue. It is made of the softest cotton. I kept rubbing it against my cheek, and it just felt so good. It's a long "onsie" as they call them, and it has long sleeves and long pant legs. One of the things I liked about it is that it won't cover your feet. I want to be able to see your little feet and toes. I think this outfit will feel really comfortable on you. Daddy and I both thought it was perfect.

I think about you all the time, Isaac. I am really looking forward to getting to meet you soon. I want so much to be able to just hold you, hug you, and kiss you.

I love you so much, Isaac.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: