Dear Isaac,
Today Mommy and Daddy start another week back at work. The students come back tomorrow. I am a little nervous about that because I am not sure what kinds of questions they will ask about you, but I do love the chance to be able to talk about you.
Like I told you before, just because I am working doesn't mean that I am not thinking about you. I think about you and pray for you all the time. I try to talk to you throughout the day when I can, too. I don't know if you can hear me or not, but I hope so. I rub your little head and your little feet... at least the place on my tummy where I know your head and feet are, to tell you that I am here and that I love you. Hopefully you can feel it when I do that.
I love you so much, Isaac.
Love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment