Dear Isaac,
Yesterday Daddy and I had some good time to spend together. We took a walk up to a restaurant to have some lunch, and it was good to be outside getting to spend some time together for a while. Daddy played golf in the afternoon, and I had some errands to run. I went to Party City to pick up table cloths for a cookout with the neighbors today, and I ended up walking down the aisle that had things for baby showers. One of the things I found was a kit to take a baby's hand prints and foot prints. So, I bought it for you. I just want the chance to have every memory of you possible.
You were really moving around a lot yesterday. I can tell that you are continuing to grow and get bigger because when I think my tummy can't get any larger, it does! Sometimes your little foot sticks out on the right side of my tummy. I can't see the shape of your foot and toes, but I can see and feel this little bump. Since I know how you are positioned in there, I figure it's your foot. It's really cute. I love it when I can feel it over there.
I love you so much, Isaac.
Love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment