Dear Isaac,
Mommy's time is short this morning since I need to get into school and get ready for all of those students who will be coming today.
Kirsten and John came over last night and prayed with us. We continued to beg God for a miracle and to heal your body and make you whole on this side of heaven. I want Him to say yes so badly.
Isaac, want you to know that I love you. I am so proud of you for the way that your life is making an impact on this world. Your existence is causing people to think about God and to pray, strengthening other people's faith, and showing the world that every life matters, and that none is too small that it can't make an impact. Like someone pointed out to Mommy, that's a heavy job for our little thumbs up guy. And you're doing it. I am so proud of you, Isaac.... and I am so thankful that I get to be your Mommy.
I love you.
Love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
To you O Lord I lift my soul
In you O God I place my trust
Do not let me be put to shame
Don’t let my enemies, triumph over me
My hope is in you
Show me your ways
Guide me in truth
In all my days
My hope is in you
I am O Lord, filled with your love
You are O God my salvation
You rescue me
My broken spirit shouts, my mended heart cries out
My hope is in You
O precious Jesus
My hope is you
Show me your ways
Guide me in truth
In all my days
:::Listening to Third Day today and thinking of your precious family. Praying for a miracle to mend his tiny body and a peace that passes all understanding to wash over all three of you.
It is no coincidence that at the heighth of your return to school and watching the days dwindle as you grow closer to seeing your precious boy that someone would challenge you on your blog. Bravo for your eloquent delivery in defending your Jesus.
The Lord is everywhere with you on this road and many are joining with you in prayer. Stay strong in Him.
God Bless.
Post a Comment