Dear Isaac,
This weekend Mommy and Daddy get to go away for a few days to a beautiful town called Annapolis. It is on the water, has lots of old buildings, and is a very nice place to walk around. It's one of Mommy's favorite towns, actually, and I am glad that Daddy and I will get the chance to take you there. It's another special thing for us to be able to do with you while you are with us.
Daddy spent quite a bit saying goodnight to you last night. He was rubbing and kissing my tummy, and I think you gave him a few small kicks. He always hopes and really likes it when you kick back really hard.
Today it is raining. We've needed the rain... the plants and the grass have been having a hard time without it. When I was little, I loved rainy days in the summer. Aunt Kate and I would make umbrella forts in the back yard and sit inside of them while the rain fell all around us. Now, I like the sunny days better, though. They seem a lot happier.
I love you so much, Isaac.
Love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment