Dear Isaac,
Last night I worked on putting all of my letters to you into a book. It's not an actual book yet, but I am designing it on the computer and then will have it made into one. I have lots of pictures in it...like pictures from the ultrasounds and all sorts of ones of you in my tummy while we do different things. I have enjoyed working on it a lot because I get to re-read many of those letters and think about you. This afternoon Daddy is going to play golf, so I will have some more time to work on it.
It seems like such a little while until Daddy and I will get the chance to meet you. I am looking forward to holding you, touching your soft skin, and kissing your sweet little face. I wish I knew that I would be able to have years to snuggle and cuddle with you, but I am thankful to know that I will even be able to meet you at all. You are such a treasure to Daddy and to me.
I love you, Isaac.
Love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment