Monday, October 6, 2008

October 6, 2008

Dear Isaac,

Do you know how proud I am of you?

I am so proud of the way that over and over again I have been told by people, some of whom I know and others that Daddy and I have never met, that you have had an enormous impact on their lives... how you have helped to restore their faith in God and have brought them closer to Jesus. And you have certainly done that for me and for Daddy. I am so proud of you.

I can't believe that tomorrow is your birthday. It seems like it has gotten here so quickly. Last night our small group friends came over to pray for us. They prayed for all kinds of things... for time together as a family, for you to not be in any pain when you're born, and for a miracle. I really am excited to meet you tomorrow... to hold you, to kiss your little face, and to try to somehow take all the love I would ever want to show you in a lifetime and give it to you all at once.

I love you so much, Isaac.

Love,
Mommy

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. I've been silently following your blog for a few months now.

It will be a wonderful day! You will hold your sweet little boy very soon!

Anonymous said...

You are your family are in my thoughts and prayers as Baby Isaac comes into the world. I am sure he will be beautiful!

Stephanie said...

This is such a beautiful letter. Isaac...you are such a blessed little boy to have the immense love that your mommy and daddy have for you.

Anonymous said...

Dear Isaac-

I am one of the many many people that have been touched by your story. Your mommy is such a brave wonderful person for sharing her incredible journey with strangers on the internet. It is such a testament to your mom and dad's faith in God. Your story will always be with me. I am praying for you and your whole family.

Anonymous said...

I have just now read about your family and will pray that all of you spend as much time as you have, be it a day or a decade, loving each other. Isaac, you have amazing parents. I will pray for you all.
diane

Stephanie said...

I am also one who had been touched by your life, Isaac.
You are so precious.

Anonymous said...

I have been folling yoour story and you and your family are in my thoughts and preyers.. xoxox

Anonymous said...

Wow! What an amazing couple (you and your husband)! I am extremely touched by your story and pray that your whole family will have peace in the end. You have had a hard journey with your pregnancy and are such a strong woman to deal with this. I admire you! Tomorrow will be such a wonderful day to see and hold your precious mericle, baby Isaac Timothy! Prayers are being sent your way. (((((hugs)))))

Megan said...

I don't know what to say except, precious Issac, I am praying for you an your mommy and daddy. I can tell they have more love for you than some people see in a whole lifetime.

And thank you Issac, for touching my life, and moving my heart.

Anonymous said...

Stacy, I continue to pray that you will feel the presence of the Lord. That you will actually sense the Him with you. There is no better place to be, than with Him. No matter the outcome, He will be there with you and your son. He does understand how you feel, unlike most of us who can only imagine. I will not stop praying for a miracle throughout the night and morning tomorrow. Isaac will be complete and perfect, just as God intended. May God continue to bless you and give you peace.

Jer 29:11

Anonymous said...

I have been reading your letters and posts, and am so touched by your courage and love for your son. I am not normally a religious person, but I have been praying for all of you and will do so again tonight. May God bless all of you with a miracle tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Praying for you throughout today, dearest Isaac. I've got your night covered, as it's my day time. You will never be without prayer as you go into tomorrow. Have a very happy Birthday! I don't know of any other baby who has been more cherished or looked forward to.

B Family Life said...

Dear Isaac,
I am states away from you, your mommy, and your daddy, yet your story and theirs has changed my life. It has changed the way I view lifes littlest blessings, I appreciate them for how truely great they. You and your inspiring parents have helped renew my faith. Beautiful little boy, you are so very blessed to be loved so much. You are in my prayers.