I am very glad that I am finished working for a while. All I really want to do is lay here and be with you.
Yesterday Daddy and I got to see you on the ultrasound machine. We had the nice ultrasound lady who always gets good pictures of you. You turned your head for us and she got some great pictures of your sweet little face! In this first one I can't believe how much you've grown...

This one isn't very clear, but you were eating your fist. You kept putting the whole thing in your mouth... it was really cute!

In this one, you can see your nose clearly. You definitely have Mommy's nose!

In this last one, you're making a fishy face. Some people told me you look like you're getting ready to give us a big kiss!

It was a treasure to be able to get these pictures. Daddy and I just kept looking at them over and over. I can't wait to just kiss your cute little cheeks and be with you on Tuesday... and I pray that I get to be with you on Wednesday, and Thursday... and Friday... and for a really long time.
I love you so much, Isaac.
Love,
Mommy





1 comment:
Lots of prayers on Tuesday! Your story is so touching. I pray Isaac is with us Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and for a really long time!
Post a Comment