Saturday, October 4, 2008

October 4, 2008

Dear Isaac,

I am so thankful to have had the day to spend with you yesterday. To most people, it would appear as if I did nothing all day. I didn't get to the laundry that needs to be done, I didn't cook a single meal... but I got to lay on the couch and just be with you. I loved it.

When Daddy came home we met with Pastor Guy for a little bit. He is going to be at the hospital on Tuesday when you are born to pray with us and to pray for you. So many people are praying for your Isaac... for God to heal your precious little body, for you to not be in any pain or discomfort when you are born, and people are even thanking God for the impact that your sweet life has had on them.

Last night Daddy and I went to a football game. We were excited to take you to a real one and not just watch one on t.v. I think you liked the marching band best, especially the drum line! Daddy's good friend, Dave, is the coach of one of the teams, and I know Daddy was glad that Dave's team not only one, but that Dave got to "meet" you and pat my tummy to say hello. We were both so glad that you were able to go to your first football game.

I love you so much, Isaac.

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Aimingtoplease said...

I just wanted to say that I have been reading your blog for a while now. I check in daily on you and Isaac. You are such a source of strength for me. I can not imagine facing what you do every day and doing it with such a strong faith and positive attitude. You inspire me to be a better person and a better mother to my little one. Please keep the faith and know that sometimes it is okay to just stand still and let God move. That is what I do when I don't know what to do next. God will move as he already has so much through you and through your son's life. Know that I pray for you and your son and family every day. You will both be in my thoughts and prayers on Tuesday. God Bless You!