Dear Isaac,
Today is Christmas... but you already know that because you are celebrating with Jesus himself.
Yet, Mommy and Daddy wish so much that you were here. We miss you Isaac... we miss your sweet little face, your soft cheeks, your fuzzy hair, your cute nose, the way it felt to hold you and snuggle with you. We were looking forward to much to getting to celebrate Christmas... and Easter... and you brithday... all for years to come.
For some reason, God decided it was better this way... better for you to be with us for 9 months and 16 minutes than for the long, long time Daddy and I would have liked, and prayed so hard for. For you, it is better. As your Mom, I would like to think that it would be better for you to be here with us; but you are in the better place. For me and Daddy... well, it seems like it would be better for us if you were here; we just miss you so terribly.
There's not a day that I don't think of you, miss you, long for you... you are so precious to us, Isaac. And even though you're not physically here this Christmas, and you won't ever be, you'll always be in our hearts; you will always be remembered; and you'll always be loved.
I love you, sweet Isaac.
Love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I followed your link from another blog when i saw the image of your beautiful son.
You are not alone. My baby son Frederick Nathaniel was born December 19, 2003 and went right to heaven. I know the holidays and anniversaries of milestones are difficult but your great faith will pull you through, as mine does.
If you ever need a shoulder to cry on, even in cyber space, please contact me if i can help.
Stacy - Just wanted to let you know that I continue to think of you.
Val
Sometimes you need a cry, a good one that wrenches your heart and lets you feel the tears of God stinging your cheeks. Thank you sweet one, for sharing your story and letting me cry with you today.
Your little Isaac continues to bless the nations.
Kisses from Costa Rica,
Sarah Dawn
would you like to share your link for me? thanks...i like your articles
would you like to share your link for me? thanks...i like your articles
Post a Comment