Dear Isaac,
Mommy is missing you so much today. There are so many things that I would love to show you, tell you, do with you...
I know it's not you who is suffering; you are in the most perfect place. But Daddy and I are... we are here without you and we miss you terribly.
I love you so much, sweet Isaac.
Love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I found your blog from miracle Max. You are an inspiration to me! Your blog is a wonderful testament to your log for sweet angel Isaac. I don't even wear makeup, but I am going to order from your link to help with the playground. What a wonderful idea. I just know in my heart you WILL be able to take your next baby there to play in honor of their heavenly brother. Be well.
Stacy, I don't have words for you that would make you feel better, or make all your hurt go away... I wish I did. Only our Heavenly Father has those sweet words. Just listen to Him... When you get upset about little Isaac (which I can only imagine is many times during your day)just look up to your our precious Jesus, and ask Him to hold you like you want to hold little Isaac. Let him engulf you in His never-ending arms. Just sit there in all His glory, and let His love pour over you. I am sure you are tired of hearing people tell you they are so sorry. I know in times of despair sometimes that phrase makes you just want to cringe. My heart cries out to you, and I pray for you every day. Your day is coming. Think of Isaac giggling as His heavenly Father throws him in the air and catches him, or think of him sleeping so sounding in Jesus' merciful arms. Your little lamb is with his shepherd. He never has to experience pain, hardships, or even get his little heart broken. You are such a lucky mother, not many mothers get the opportunities to offer their so longed for child as a sacrifice to the Lord. I know it doesn't seem so now, but the Lord has a plan for what you and your husband are going through. I will continue to keep you and your husband in my prayers. God bless!
- Jennifer
Praying for you now...
You are such a precious mommy. I check on you from time to time and am glad you wrote again. Little Timothy Isaac is such a lovely baby. My heart can feel your sorrow as your arms ache to hold him again. Keep reaching for your loving husband and let him know I honor him too, and grieve for his loss. Stay close, dear ones. In Jesus, Michal Ann
Post a Comment