Thursday, June 19, 2008

June 19, 2008

Dear Isaac,

Mommy felt you kicking and moving around so much last night. I am convinced that you really like it when I drink Zazz (that flavored seltzer water), even though Daddy thinks my theory is silly. I loved putting my hands on my tummy and just feeling you move. You were all over the place!

Yesterday we went to the pool with Kirsten and her kids Anne and Jack. We sat by the baby pool and kicked and splashed in the water. There were a few other mommies there with their kids, and they asked all about you... when you are due, if you are a boy or a girl. I loved being able to tell them about you. I am so proud of you.

I am looking forward to doing many other things this summer while you're still here, like going to the beach and playing in the ocean. I wish so much that I knew that I would have years and years with you to build other memories, too, but we just don't know. So, I want to do as much as I can with you while you are here with us.

We, and so many other people, are praying for you... for God to intervene and for your little body to be healed. I love you so much, Isaac. I can't wait to meet you.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: